Though many philosophical ideas were presented to him which had already been offered earlier by major Eastern and Western thinkers, Walsch claims that he had never known most of these ideas before his enlightening experiences. The fundamental parts of Walsch’s writings are also mirrored within other well-known spiritual writings and traditions.
- Souls reincarnate to eventually experience God-realization.
- Feelings are more important as a source of guidance than intellect.
- We are not here to learn anything new but to remember what we already know.
- Physical reality is an illusion.
- One cannot understand one thing unless he or she understands its opposite.
- God is everything.
- God is self-experiential, in that it is the nature of the Universe to experience itself.
- God is not fear-inducing or vengeful, only our parental projections onto God are. Fear or love are the two basic alternative perspectives on life.
- Good and evil do not exist as absolutes, but can exist in a different context and for different reasons.
- Reality is a representation created by will.
- Nobody knowingly desires evil.
- It’s just a ride.
Conversations with God – FULL MOVIE!!!